BestQuotes Scholarship Program
We created BestQuotes to solve a problem. A problem that not many people were solving on the Internet. It was the inability to easily access cost estimates for different solutions in one place. Our goal is to provide cost estimates for every possible solution in every aspect of life; from Dental Implants to Termite treatment costs. We aim to provide everything.
Since the main goal of our efforts is to help people around the globe, we are taking another step to further serve our purpose by announcing: The BestQuotes Scholarship Program.
With this program we are offering a chance to win $1000 in reward for students currently enrolled in colleges and universities.
- Anyone studying in a senior high school, college or university is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- If you’re under 18, please take the consent of your parents or your legal guardians before applying.
We have made the process really simple for everyone who is applying. All you need to do is send us an article on the topic: Importance of Entrepreneurship in Economic Development. The article needs to be at least 500-1000 words long. The submissions need to be 100% original, otherwise they won’t be accepted.
We would pick the winning article on the following factors:
- Value provided in the article
How To Apply?
Ready to participate in the scholarship? Good! Send us your submissions at [email protected] The last deadline for sending your submissions is 31 March 2017. The winning submission will be selected on 10 April 2017. $1000 would be paid to the winner on 12 April 2017.
Make sure to include the following details in your submission, before applying:
- Your full name
- Your complete address and phone number
- Proof of being a Student
- Name of your College or University
Terms and Conditions
1) Upon winning you agree that your name and Institute can be shared on this page, and to other Colleges or Universities taking part in this scholarship.
2) Incomplete entries would not be entertained.
3) Non-English submission would automatically be rejected.
4) Costculator would not charge anything to the participants and winner of this scholarship.